<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28936571?origin\x3dhttps://lhprecentactivities.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Recent Activity @ Love Hina Project

Friday, April 28, 2006
3:26 PM

Hinata Teahouse

kentaro: I saw this beautiful girl walking across campus grounds. Her hair's soft as silk and satin and her skin's as white as porcelain. Her face is a perfect portrait. I adore her.

haruka: Do you know her?

kentaro: Not yet. Although, I've been asking and asking around Toudai to know who she is. I've also searched the school directory, but it doesn't have pictures of students in it. I've tried eavesdropping while she was talking to her friends. But they call her by honorifics -- senpai. I've also hid in bushes to know her subjects, so that I may ask her professor after her dismissal.

haruka: Have you tried talking to her?

kentaro: No way. She might think I'm desperate.

haruka: Heaven forbid.